African Wax Print Fabric - 1001
1001Regular price $0.99
Bold, beautiful and colorful African Wax Print fabric
African wax prints, also known as Ankara and Dutch wax prints, are omnipresent and common materials for clothing in Africa, especially West Africa. They are industrially produced, colorful cotton cloths with batik-inspired printing.
African Wax Print Fabric can be used to make clothes, bags and other accessories. It can also be used in craft making, home decor, quilting and more.
Real Wax Printed Fabric
Real Wax Fabric is printed in different fabric quality we are mostly printing the high-quality fabric and we give the best quality to our customers, our most customers prefer the fabric in 180 GSM to 200 GSM.
Why buy from us:
- High-Quality printing machinery.
- We use environment-friendly color.
- Quality Report
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Size: 6 Yards/ 12 Yards
- Color: Same as shown in image
- Fabric Quality: 80 GSM to 220 GSM
- MOQ: 4000 Meters/each design/color
- 12Y X 50 = 600Y (1 Parcel)
- 6Y X 100 = 600Y (1 Parcel)
- 20 ft include 210 Parcel
- Machine wash max 40C or 105F
- Hand wash.
- Dry clean.
- Do not bleach.
- Cool iron.